Thursday, April 14, 2016

Half-Marathon Week!


       This week is going by quickly. Yesterday, I ran 2 miles at a very easy pace. I wish I had a heart rate monitor, so I would know exactly how slow I should be going on my easy runs. I am always worried that I am going too fast or too slow. It looks like a heart rate monitor will be my next running purchase. I really enjoyed my slow run. I always enjoy running slow; it is easy and relaxing.

     Though I have not been eating healthy, I have stayed within my calorie range. I haven't seen a change on the scale, but maybe if I stick to it, I will see a change by Monday. I would love to see that. I dropped to 144 one day last week, but my scale has stayed at 145 ever since. I need it to change!

This weekend I have 2 races! On Saturday, I have the WalkerRun 4k. I would never run the day before my half marathon, but this race is raising money for my friend's extended family. Plus, it is only 2.5 miles, so I figured I would take Emersyn out in the jogging stroller, run it slow, and have a good time.

My half marathon is Sunday and I am SUPER EXCITED! I've been making sure to drink lots of water in preparation, and I've been checking the weather every day (It is supposed to rain that afternoon; hopefully, it starts after the race).


No comments:

Post a Comment